* As a Senior Planner you will work on one of this fantastic agency's recent new business wins which is a massive blue chip account.
* Responsible for a graduate planner the planner will be responsible for helping develop strategic media plans, analysing competitive activity and helping to develop strategies.
* Acting as a point of contact for the client, you will be one of the main interfaces with day to day media owners.
* This is primarily a planning role and will be focused around analysis and planning. You will also be working with the managers & directors on the team to help on brand campaign planning / implementation, and also overarching strategy.
* You will work across all media including digital.
Currently one of the fastest growing media agencies in the UK, this company is renowned in the industry for doing things differently and winning new clients. They are a niche agency providing innovative and unique communication solutions across media and digital. They have become one of the most competitive agencies in their landscape and enjoy working with clients across FMCG, Automotive and consumer electronics. This media agency really do invest in their staff. They have an excellent staff retention rate, a brilliant atmosphere and are constantly winning new business.
* Experienced in media planning, ideally with around 1-2 years experience, having worked within a media agency previously.
* The role needs someone who has a good working knowledge of all major media including a good understanding of the principles of digital.
* It is a role for someone who is keen to learn and wants to progress within an innovative agency.
* You need to be organised and have excellent attention to detail.
Please submit your CV to apply or call Amanda on 0207 612 3842 to discuss further.
For similar opportunities please add me on LinkedIn: