£20,000 - £30,000 + canteen, gym and a range of benefits
Hugely successful and reputed media communications agency are currently looking or someone with experience of delivering data driven insights to work in one of their biggest client teams. Based in London and offering fantastically newly renovated offices, this agency are known for their work with premium brands and quality of delivery. They work with clients from automotive, telecommunications, FMCG, fashion, retail and technology. They offer a robust internal training programme and various modules for individual growth.
Culturally, if you enjoy working with dynamic individuals with a strong social scene then this agency ticks the boxes.
As an Analyst, you will be working for a leading automotive brand, providing all of their data insights. This is the new role for the agency and offers a lot of future scope to shape the role. You will need to collaborate within your team, but also with the various divisions within the agency network as well as various points of contact from the client.
- Collecting data from various sources
- Management of databases and delivery of reports
- Providing competitor reporting and forecasts
- Looking at digital analysis and digital media performance for the client.
- Developing new ways of visualising and presenting data
- Travelling to Geneva in Switzerland o occasion to work with client partners
- Present findings and insights to client in an impactful way
Requirements of Analyst
For this role they are looking for someone to really make this role their own, and come with ideas for improvement. They are looking for:
- Passionate about data analysis and delivering insights
- Ideally numerate degree
- Proven experience of interpreting data and turning into actionable insights
- Advanced Excel and MS Office skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
In return for these skills, they offer travel, learning and development opportunities, weekly sports activities, monthly social events (mini-golf, kayaking, canal boat party, comedy clubs) yearly contribution to personal development, subsidised lunch canteen