- Location: London
- Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
A leading global e-commerce/ retail brand are looking for Art Director to join the digital activation team. The company use media, content, tech and data to drive profitable growth for their clients by creating media solutions that are anchored in data-driven insights to drive measurable results.
They are looking for an Art Director to be responsible for creating campaigns, content and design across multiple brands and products. You main goal will be to craft innovative ad compelling design and visual communication to drive business and brand objectives.
The ideal candidate will have experience with budget management, integrated campaign planning, strategic planning, creative brief writing, as well as an understanding of creative content and production processes.
This is a full time permanent role offering remote work and a salary of up to £45,000k
- Produce, bold, intriguing, and strategic designs in all media formats.
- Design creative work including, static, motion graphics, social, online or offline.
- Develop and implement brand guidelines.
- Brief designers and copywriter clearly and concisely
- Collaborate on presentation and pitch decks.
- Own creative processes from initial conception to delivery, making sure they are to the highest standard.
- Works closely with the direct team and wider team to stay within the production time line and budget.
- Work collaboratively with the Creative Lead, Creative Copywriters, Creative Strategists and Graphic Designers, Creative Content Managers to generate impactful creative content.
- Proven experience in a creative/design agency, consultancy, or client-side creative marketing role.
- Previous experience working with/on owned e-commerce platforms.
- Portfolio work that demonstrates your design and conceptual craft across multiple media: brand design, social posts, photography direction, online and offline visual content.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Creative thinker and strong interest in social media.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
If the opportunity to work on industry leading brands in a supportive, fast paced environment sounds appealing, apply today!
- Salary£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Senior Content ProducerLondon£45,000 - £50,0002 Year FTCAre you an experienced Digital Content Producer with excellent stakeholder management ex...
- Salary£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
The Job: The successful candidate will work closely with the wider team internally and externally to help execute projects across content. No ...