- Location: London
- Salary: £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Bonus
This fantastic opportunity comes to us through a leading international events and publishing company across their Healthcare and Education portfolios.
You will play an integral role supporting the Production team, producing innovative commercially led conferences.
You will create compelling content for these different projects and acquiring leading experts as speakers. This is the perfect opportunity for those who have had exposure to conference production and curating engaging content for different audiences, or someone with a strong academic background, incredible research skills looking to start their career in conference production.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join and really make your mark on the portfolio.
- Producing engaging varied content, conducting industry research, and acquiring speakers for webinars and a high-profile event
- Supporting the sales team through developing content proposals
- Developing and managing key stakeholder relationships
- Proven experience in content production will ensure you can deliver engaging, commercially viable projects
- Proven ability to manage projects simultaneously and deliver projects to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills will enable you to effectively manage and build key client relationships as well as leading the team
- Exceptional written communication will enable you to create content-rich agendas and compelling programmes
If this opportunity in a fast-paced environment, working on exciting, unique projects sounds like the right role for you, apply today!
- Salary£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
Our client are a leading Events and Publishing business based in London. They produce award winning products, live and digital events for an engaged audience of indus...
- Salary£55000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + OTE
The company:Our client produces events across a wide range of sectors including Healthcare and Technology. They are looking for an Events Director to join their health...