London £20k - £26k dependant on exp basic +bonus
We have an amazing opportunity for a conference producer to join a successful and hardworking team in London. They produce bespoke business conferences within transport, finance, events and energy. This is the ideal role for someone who is hard working and someone who wants to start their career within research.
You will be working closely with the Marketing manager and the Conference Coordinator you will be identifying appropriate marketing channels and ensuring that the market segments are being reached as well as ensuring that all the logistical operations for the conference are going smoothly.
As a Conference Producer you will be required to:
* Work with speakers and conference chairs in promoting the event
* Liaise with speakers throughout the time leading up to the conference
* Monitor the quality of the speakers' presentations
* Design and write the conference programme from start to finish
* Research a conference programme extensively
* Ensure the conferences run smoothly
* Identify sponsors and work with management in securing new sponsorships.
The ideal candidate:
* 2:1 from a top 30 University
* Degree ideally needs to be within History, Geography, Economics, Business, Politics, or PPE. (Anything that involves an element of Research)
* Good communication skills
* Up to date with current affairs
* The ability to grasp and analyse information
* To be able to work well under pressure
* Attention to detail
* Extra-curricular experience would be desirable but not essential
Would be desirable if you had a second European language but is not essential.