- Location: London
- Salary: Negotiable
Our client sits within a global parent company and are the heart of the retail industry. Their aim is to help to shape creative strategies for the future of retail and commerce. They also provide useful data, insight, analysis, and news to drive business change.
They are currently recruiting for a Content Director to oversee the full development, direction and delivery of content for the brand's premium 360 digital information service. You will steer content away from news and towards analysis to help drive subscriptions.
With fantastic Central London offices, this is the perfect opportunity for an experienced individual who is looking to take a step into a more senior and all-round position.
The role is paying up to £110,000k and offers flexible working.
- Developing and delivering data-led content strategy
- Inspire and manage the editorial and analyst teams to build data-driven and strategic content across the platform.
- Bring creativity to content formats and analysis that challenge and inspire the retail community
- Build rapport and strong relationships with the leaders across all sectors of retail and commerce
- Closely collaborate with commercial and marketing teams to accelerate new business and increase subscriber retention rates.
- A minimum of 8 years related experience is required for this role.
- A Bachelors Degree is required
- Strong track record of developing data-driven analytical and editorial content.
- Experience in building and managing effective teams to deliver high-value subscriber content strategy.
- Proven planning skills for people, projects and strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident with data and analytics
If you are ready for the next exciting opportunity in your career, click apply now!
Our client sits within a global parent company and are the heart of the retail industry. Their aim is to help to shape creative strategies for the future of retail an...
- Salary£15 - £18 per hour
Working for this professional body, this exciting opportunity has arisen for a long term contract working within a centre for excellence.Your role as the Content ...
- SalaryUp to £35000.00 per annum
Video Content ProducerLondonAre you a Junior Content Creator with experience creating Video Content?Currently recruiting for a Global Media Agen...
- Salary£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Project Content Manager£30,000 - £35,000LondonAre you a passionate Senior Content Executive or Content Manager with solid experience in Project Manage...
- SalaryUp to £40000.00 per annum
Content Production ManagerLondonDo you have experience project managing within a creative studio or production management in the media/agency industry?
- Salary£25000.00 - £29000.00 per annum
A brilliant opportunity to join a leading brand as Staff Writer, you will be responsible for covering a array of issues across financial journalism, specifically Envi...
- Salary£35000 - £45000 per annum
The Job:We are looking for a full-time Video Journalist to work across a number of channels, pitching, researching, scripting and leading the ...
- Salary£28000 - £35000 per annum
The Company: For over 30 years, this company has been the definitive source for independent, research, news analysis and advisory specialized ...
- Salary£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
Technical Web DesignerRemote Work£25,000k-£27,000k A leading B2B technology company who operate in the gambling industry are looking for a Technica...