£20000 - £30000 per annum + benefits
Data & Analytics
This vacancy has now expired.
See below for similar jobs, or search for a job in the top-right of the website...
£20,000 - £30,000
My client are leading provider of insurance and other services all over the UK. With just under 3 million customers, they are a household name and well respected. They are also doing some really advanced work within customer data and analytics. As part of that work, they are want to recruit a new Data Analyst to work in the customer data team.
Role of Data Analyst.
This role will involve providing key analysis to deliver key customer insights, and then communicate those results in a visually emphatic way to senior stakeholders.
- Working with large data sets
- Produce segmentation and propensity models
- Help to understand their audience
- Analyse marketing and cost efficiency
- Report on marketing effectiveness
- Produce MI reports
- Being able to visualise data and present findings
- Work with wider teams such as product teams and marketing to deliver objectives
Requirements for Data Analyst
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of programming and relational databases
- Skilled in statistical analysis
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of business strategy
In return they offer a range of benefits and progression opportunities. If this role is not for you but are interested in roles in Data and Analytics, please do apply as I will see your cv for other roles.