- Location: London
- Salary: £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Data Architect Associate Director
Contract type: 12 months
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Are you a Data Architect with experience in the media and advertising industry and want to work on exciting and innovative campaigns? If so, read on!
The Data Architect that accepts this role will be working at a leading, global marketing and advertising agency that works with some of the largest spending brands in the world on some of the most cutting-edge campaigns which can be found anywhere. They are recognised for their ability to deliver audiences for brands and for their skill in delivering campaigns which excite their client's audiences and turn them into loyal and committed customers.
This purpose of this Data Architect role is to oversee the technical management of data being passed through from data source to end-users. The candidate that goes into the position will also take control of their cloud infrastructure (Amazon Web Services) and its performance and will deliver the highest possible quality data to the client teams. Working on large, complex data sets, this Data Architect can expect to be working on long term projects, delivering data for a broad selection of campaigns, targeting audiences.
Key Duties Include:-
- Developing strong relationships across the team and with internal and external stakeholders to understand their data needs
- Acting as a Data Architect consultant for the business and turning team and client requests into actionable plans with timescales
- Delivering complex, technical information to non-technical teams and stakeholders in an easy to digest format
- Acting as a best practice guide for the team to showcase your skills and ensure that your knowledge is passed onto colleagues
- Hands-on experience with both SQL and R
- Expertise in the use of AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Ability to design and implement cloud solutions that are scalable for analytics
- Experience working with marketing and advertising industry and knowledge of products such as DSP and adservers
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and turnaround times
If you're interested in this role, feel like you have the relevant experience and would relish the opportunity to join a company that has exciting future plans then please apply today!
David Mason | Senior Consultant at Aspire
- Salary£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Data Architect Associate Director Contract type: 12 months Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 Location: Lo...
- Salary£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Data Engineer Contract type: PermanentSalary: £40,000 - £45,000Location: LondonAre you a Data Engineer with experience in the media and advertising in...
- Salary£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Data Scientist Salary: £50,000 - £70,000Location: LondonOne of the global leading media agency groups ...
- Salary£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Data Engineer Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 Location: London The Data Engineer th...
Strategy Director10 Month FTC - £85,000London Are you an experienced Digital Strategy expert with knowledge of the digital performance world? I would like t...
- Salary£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Our client is a global sustainability consultancy that has been shaping the debate and leading change for the last 20 years. They have been named as one of the UK's leading m...
- Salary£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Marketing Data AnalystSalary: up to £35,000Location: LondonAre you presently working with marketing data and providing insights into how best to use this infor...
- Salary£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Marketing Data ScientistSalary: up to £55,000Location: LondonA world-leading media agency is now looking for an Econometrician to join and become part of thei...
- Salary£250 - £350 per day
Data Analyst - SSPSFreelanceASAP - 1 month initial contract£250 - £350 a dayAre you a Data Analyst with research agency experience and extensive...
- Salary£60000 - £70000 per annum
Research Director (Pharma)Salary: £60,000 - £70,000Would you like to work on a variety of pioneering pharma research proje...
- Salary£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
You will be responsible for managing their biggest account, leading your team and collaborating with other Directors across the business to ensure best in class approaches.
- Salary£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
A great opportunity to further your AV career at an outstanding media agency on a prestigious...