£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
Data & Analytics
This vacancy has now expired.
See below for similar jobs, or search for a job in the top-right of the website...
£40,000 - £50,000
My client are leading provider of insurance and other services all over the UK. With just under 3 million customers, they are a household name and well respected. They are also doing some really advanced work within customer data and analytics. As part of that work, they are want to recruit a new Data Scientist to work in the wider marketing team.
Role of Data Scientist
This role will involve conducting advanced statistical and predictive models to deliver key insights, and then communicate those results in a visually emphatic way to senior stakeholders.
- Working with massive data sets
- Working with data where variables are unknown
- Putting together algorithms to solve complex questions
- Clean and merge large data sets
- Working on machine learning algorithms
- Working on multivariate statistics
- Being able to visualise data and present findings
- Work with wider teams such as product teams and marketing to deliver objectives
Requirements for Data Scientist
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of statistical programming languages like R or Python
- Ability to program databases
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of business strategy
In return they offer a range of benefits and progression opportunities. If this role is not for you but are interested in roles in Data and Analytics, please do apply as I will see your cv for other roles.