- Location: London
- Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + excellent benefits
Employee Engagement Director
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000
Location: London (with remote working)
9-12 month contract with possible extension or going permanent
A leading global media agency is looking to fill a very exciting role working in employee engagement, branding and communications. If you have a background in employee engagement, branding and communications and are passionate about your work, I want to hear from you!
This diverse role will involve the candidate joining the business on a contract basis to drive client engagement on their work, commercial relationships and leading the team. The role will entail the Employee Engagement Director working closely with clients as well as client teams in the business to shape the way that brands engage with their employees, how they proposition themselves as a place to work and how they position their brand in the competitor landscape.
As the Employee Engagement Director, you will be leading the team on new business pitches, delivering projects and work for clients as well as working with colleagues and client teams to uncover cross-selling opportunities as to develop relationships between agency and client.
This opportunity comes with a highly competitive salary, a great benefits package, fantastic career development and the chance to work across a spectrum of fascinating projects in a very high-achieving team.
About the role
* Building relationships with clients and ensuring that their needs are met and that work delivered for them is at the highest possible standard
* Working to take the commercial and operational lead with a selection of key clients
* Managing relationships with clients to understand what work they have coming up to ensure that resources are allocated as effectively for the business as possible
* Building relationships with clients, colleagues and key stakeholders to ensure that you are seen as a trusted and valued advisor on upcoming and existing projects as well as maintaining KPIs and team performance
* Strong background in Employee Engagement and Communications with a history of delivering projects on time, to budget and client satisfaction
* Adept and with a demonstrable background and experience in leading teams and individuals
* The ability to plan and deliver new business pitches to clients
* Exceptional communication skills, which will include managing client, colleague and stakeholder relationships
If you are interested in this role, feel like you have the relevant experience and would relish the chance to join a forward-thinking company then please apply today!
David Mason | Senior Consultant at Aspire
- Salary£400 - £500 per day
Business Director - Comms planningMedia AgencyRemote6 months£400 - £500My client is a global Media Agency and they are looking to hire a Bu...
- Salary£40000 - £40001 per annum
This is a fixed-term contract covering a maternity leave for 12 months. Reporting to the Trade Marketing Director, you will be develop and execute marketing initiative...
- Salary£28000 - £32000 per annum
Our client is an industry leading technology company who work with household names such as Vodafone, Harrods, Travis Perkins and more.They are searching for a proactiv...
- Salary£36000 - £45000 per annum
The Job:The Project Manager will play a pivotal client-facing role across two or three of the company's largest B2B technology accounts. The r...
- Salary£40000 - £45000 per annum
Leading B2B membership body seek a talented Press Officer to join their team on a 12-month fixed term contract. This role is integral to the communications team it will inclu...
- Salary£15 - £18 per hour
Working for this professional body, this exciting opportunity has arisen for a long term contract working within a centre for excellence.Your role as the Content ...
- SalaryUS$100000 - US$120000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- LocationNew York
Head of MarketingNew YorkDigital & Technology Events Specialist $100,000 - $120,000 base salary + bonus and benefitsAs a disruptor in the space t...
- Salary£55000 - £68000 per annum
Job Title: Senior Product Marketing ManagerSalary: £58k-£68kLocation: LondonThe Job:
- Salary£22000 - £24000 per annum + OTE & benefits
An award-winning international bespoke e-learning company are looking for a Sales and Marketing Executive to join their team based in Central London. They are rapidly growing...
- Salary£22000 - £24000 per annum + excellent benefits
Junior Media Data AnalystSalary: £22,000 - £24,000Location: LondonA global leading and innovative medi...
- Salary£22000 - £25001 per annum
The Company: This is the opportunity to work for a leading communications agency with 9 UK offices and global reach. Their core teams cover co...
- Salary£35000 - £45000 per annum
Job Title: Growth Marketing AssociateLocation: LondonSalary: £35k-£45kThe Job:...