- Location: London
- Salary: Negotiable
Our client is a well known events company that are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager, to join their team on an interim basis, in the run-up to their flagship event.
This role reports directly to the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for developing effective digital engagement strategies is critical for the future of the events.
* Create and implement an integrated digital marketing campaigns for the exhibition including sponsor, exhibitor, delegate and visitor campaigns
* Develop marketing plan for digital lead generation and engage with each team to ensure optimum marketing for each aspect of the event
Forecast and monitor digital budget in line with the event cycle and marketing timeline
* Website - working with 3rd party on design and user experience, and manage SEM and SEO
* Ensure show websites are fully up to date with latest information. Manage the integration of any third-party modules (e.g. floorplanner, show APP, etc.) between suppliers.
* Utilise and manage digital tools (i.e. App, survey tool) to enhance campaigns.
* PPC Campaigns - Strategise, and proactively develop, implement and sustain digital marketing campaigns
* Social Media and Content Marketing - strategy, planning and activation
* Develop strategies for the dissipation of engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
* Use Google Suite to measure our performance and drive traffic to event pages and share Dashboard Analytics and make recommendations
* Engage with exhibitors and other key stake holders via social media. Deal with any issues raised & highlight these to the relevant member of the team to minimise any damage.
* At shows, lead the digital activities and ensure maximum coverage.
* Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these innovative technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
Candidates applying for this role will be available to start immediately and will be happy to work full time in their London offices.
You will be able to hit the ground running and work in a pressurised environment, ensuring work is delivered on time and to budget.
This role will be working for this large Publishing House in London, working in a small team managing a number of small events, up to 150 people. Events such as round tables,...
- Salary£12.50 - £13.30 per hour
This role will be working in a small team that delivers training courses to the financial sector.Job Responsibilities/DutiesOperate as the...
- SalaryUS$100000 - US$110000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- LocationNew York
Senior Marketing ManagerNew YorkDigital & Technology Events Specialist$100,000 - $110,000 ...
- Salary£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus
Our client are an award winning events business. They provide insightful live and digital events, as well as content marketing and market intelligence to their community....
- Salary£35000 - £49000 per annum + excellent benefits
Senior Digital Marketing AnalystSalary: £40,000 - £48,000Location: Manchester + Remote workingA global...
- Salary£2800 - £3000 per annum
Are you looking for a new role in PPC, working for a global ecommerce footwear brand?As a Global Digital Marketing PPC Executive, you will be responsible for m...
- Salary£40000 - £48000 per annum
Senior Digital Marketing AnalystSalary: £40,000 - £48,000Location: Manchester + Remote working A globa...
- SalaryUS$75000 - US$85000 per annum
- LocationNew York
Digital Account ManagerIntegrated Marketing AgencyNew YorkAspire are working with one of the most exciting and scalable integrated agencies in the B2B...
- Salary£40000 - £45000 per annum + + Bonus
Digital Project ManagerSalary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus
- Salary£26000 - £28000 per annum
Are you looking for a new role in Paid Social, working for a global ecommerce footwear brand?As a Global Digital Marketing Paid Social Executive, you will be r...
- Salary£200 - £250 per day
Your principal remit shall be to support the go-to-market team to maximise the commercial impact of sales and marketing, working with a variety of cross functional support te...
- Salary£30000 - £32000 per annum
Are you looking for a new role within Digital Media and Planning for an award-winning Independent Performance agency, who have a real passion for Digital?As an...