- Location: London
- Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
The client is a leading trade association dedicated to the recruitment industry. They are looking for an Events Manager to drive first class virtual and F2F member events. You will be developing and managing relationships with key member chairs, engaging with external stakeholders, as well as working alongside the Head of Events to plan commercially engaging topics/agendas, source speakers and review event formats.
The role offers flexible working with the option to WFH. Offices are based in South East London
The role is paying up to £35,000k
- Develop, execute and manage speakers, content and event formats.
- Provide innovative ideas and content to the Comms team to help effectively market events to members.
- Ad-hoc events and meeting initiatives
- Liaise with both the Operations Director and Head of Events on a regular basis to update on events schedule.
- Keep meeting tracker up to date.
- A proven event management track record with at least 3 years working across Virtual or Live events.
- Strong organisational and communication skills will help to clearly convey information and ideas to your team.
- A confident and calm attitude will help you to succeed in this role.
Ready to excel in your next role? Apply now!
- Salary£27000 - £30000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Event Account Manager to join a growing team, on an exciting live event.
Our client is a well known events company that are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager, to join their team on an interim basis, in the run-up to their flagsh...
- Salary£30000 - £35000 per annum + OTE & benefits
Our client is a leading provider of exclusive news, events and intelligence lead services to the media, technology, telecom industry. With over 10 years since first b...
- Salary£30000 - £45000.00 per annum + OTE
Leading providers within the finance sector, this boutique-style business has a presence in both London and U.S who are looking for a new Sponsorship Sales Executive to join ...
- Salary£24000 - £30000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has a risen for an experienced Marketing Executive to join a growing events team, to help produce the annual schedule of events. This role...
- Salary£23000 - £25000 per annum + Uncapped Commission
Our client are a world leading, reputable events company. They are looking to expand their commercial team, and are hiring a French Speaking Sales Executive to join the busin...
- SalaryUS$60000 - US$65000 per annum + commission + benefits
- LocationNew York
Business Development Manager Media Owner $55,000 - $65,000 Base Salary and uncapped commission New York This ...