£20000 - £24000 per annum
Online Marketing, SEO, PPC/Biddable Media, Graduate, Web Analytics
This vacancy has now expired.
See below for similar jobs, or search for a job in the top-right of the website...
Location: Central London
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Working in an ever growing, fast moving sector, the role will involve complex numerical problem solving on a daily basis. You will be also responsible for:
* Working as part of a team, implementing digital advertising campaigns and solving problems on a daily basis
* Analysing the success of campaigns - who is clicking on your advert? What could be improved?
* Thorough campaign performance forecasts
* Optimisation and client facing activities that are implemented according to the clients best practice
Would you consider yourself to be an analytical, numbers-driven person that is looking for an interesting and challenging role after university? Then this role will certainly be of interest! Working with a leading digital agency in central London, the role requires you to have:
* A BSc degree, ideally within Maths, Physics, Economics, Engineering, Sciences, from a top university
* Strong communication skills
* High levels of attention to detail and excellent organisation skills
* An aspiration to learn new skills and progress
* A desire to work within a challenging digital marketing role
Apply for this role today so I can consider your application!