- Location: London
- Salary: Up to £23000 per annum
Our client is a leading, independent global events organiser. They produce award winning conferences, training courses and workshops both in person and digitally.
They are looking for a Junior Conference Producer to join their team. They will give you the opportunity to really contribute to the growth of the business. As Conference Producer you are responsible for conducting in depth research through various methods and putting together an engaging and commercial conference program.
- Researching concepts for conferences/reports to produce content that is stimulating and appealing to stakeholders in that market and matches the brief provided.
- Writing interesting and original conference programmes to attract leading speakers and creating strong relationships with industry representatives and speakers to advance your reputation in the market.
- Inviting key persons to contribute to the reports and take part in round table discussions.
- With a 1st Class Honours or 2.1 degree from a Top 30 University you will be well prepared to conduct detailed research across a variety of global markets.
- You will have a Life Sciences degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong analytical ability, good business acumen and ability to build strong relationships will aid the smooth running of the conferences.