Head of Marketing
£50000 - £55000 per annum + £15k bonus
Event Marketing, Marketing
This vacancy has now expired.
See below for similar jobs, or search for a job in the top-right of the website...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Marketing to a large organisation, which produces events within the telecoms sector. The business is already responsible for delivering some of the foremost events in the industry, but has big plans for expansion and development throughout 2016 and 2017.
As Head of Marketing you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of 4 Marketing Campaign Managers and 4 Content Marketers to build and drive the brand and marketing strategy for a portfolio of events to ensure delivery against the business KPIs.
Reporting into the Marketing Director, the Head of Marketing will be a collaborative and confident leader who can inspire a team to deliver against tight timescales in a multi stakeholder environment. The Head of Marketing needs to have a proven track record of the planning and delivery of multi-channel campaigns for both B2B and B2C audience.
- Proven track record of delivering digital campaigns for B2B conferences or exhibitions
- Desirable - formal marketing qualification or certificate, and/or degree level education or equivalent
- Experience of managing, motivating and developing a team to meet the needs of the business
- Motivated to perform
- Adaptable to change and a fast paced environment
- Enjoys a challenge and finding solutions for problems
- Positive in outlook and approach
- A drive to improve and do things better
- Ability to understand the division's Telecoms content
- A willingness to do a variety of related job duties.