£35000 per annum + £5k bonus
Event Marketing, Marketing
This vacancy has now expired.
See below for similar jobs, or search for a job in the top-right of the website...
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for building the brand and delivering the marketing strategy for a B2B event, which showcases and celebrates the best of tech, whilst providing networking, social, learning and business opportunities.
The event raises awareness and drive engagement throughout the global tech community. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will be a collaborative individual who can work well as part of a team and deliver against tight timescales in a multi stakeholder environment. The Marketing Manager needs to have a proven track record of the planning and delivery of multi-channel campaigns for both B2B and B2C audience.
Key Responsibilities for Marketing Manager Role:
- Support on defining and implementing the overall marketing strategy to create a community wide event, and deliver sponsorship and event host revenue.
- Plan, budget and implement effective marketing campaigns to drive event hosting sign ups, sponsorship and visitor numbers, with a focus on digital channels.
- Support on data build to ensure entire tech ecosystem is represented across all audiences
- Support on defining both sponsorship and event host packages and pricing
- Fulfilment and delivery of sponsorship and event host packages with regards to media packages across the product and community websites.
- Be innovative with regards to how we engage with the entire tech community, and understanding their aims and ambitions.
- Promoting all social programme elements
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders and founding partners
- Lead on the development of the bespoke community platform
- Identify and build key industry partnerships to support delivery of the event
- Support on specifying and delivering a bespoke app with a 3rd party.
- Work closely with the other teams to ensure all opportunities to promote both events are maximised.
- Ensure good levels of communication across both businesses between production, logistics, telesales, sales and marketing
- Manage marketing budgets and forecasts for specific areas.
- Monthly reporting on both channel and behavioural marketing metrics
- Regularly review campaign analysis to ensure that the target ROI, response rate and CPA are achieved
- 3 years' plus experience as a Marketing Manager for a B2B event business
- Proven track record of delivering digital campaigns and working in a B2B environment
- Desirable - formal marketing qualification or certificate, and/or degree level education or equivalent
- Experience of managing, motivating and developing a team to meet the needs of the business