- Location: London
- Salary: £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Contract type: 12 Month FTC
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
An industry leading association body is looking for a Policy Advisor to join on a 12 month FTC to help develop health policy in a wide reaching and important role.
Working in a supportive and sociable environment, this opportunity is offering fantastic career development in line with excellent benefits, great work/life balance, and chance to work across variety of fascinating policy areas and projects.
About the role
- Enhance consumer, political and media awareness and working with a range of stakeholders, and government officials to develop policy and solutions.
- Overseeing and collaborating on a variety of projects, contributing to committees, and developing solutions
- Working closely with conduct regulations teams and providing policy ideas to ensure optimal outcomes for health policy.
- Vibrant office with a collaborative culture and a fantastic work-life balance, allowing you to succeed in a supportive and high achieving environment.
- Proven ability in working and managing policy initiatives which will include policy making and problem solving.
- Experience in developing great working relationships, lobbying skills and ability to influence senior people across firms, government, and regulatory bodies.
- Capacity to interrogate and understand technical regulatory issues and developments within specific industries.
- Great presentation skills and confidence in presenting to audiences and media.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Policy Advisor to join a highly successful organisation and take the next step in their policy career. If interested, please apply today.
Jacob Kordan | Senior Consultant at Aspire