- Location: London
- Salary: £55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Programmatic Audience Manager
Salary: up to £60,000
Are you presently working at a publisher, agency or technology brand with a specific focus on creating audiences using programmatic tools? If so, read on!
A world-leading media agency is now looking for a candidate with Data Management Platform experience to join and become part of their plans for 2021 and beyond. This role will see you focusing on their ability to deliver relevant audiences on behalf of one of the largest entertainment brands in the world. Suffice to say, this is an exciting time to be part of this business! Working with an enviable tech stack including market-leading products such as their Data Management Platform, Demand Side Platform, ad verification tools and data analysis software, this candidate will drive their engagement and adoption of these products and their use of them. From taking client requests and briefs to working with the media planning and buying team, this candidate will be central to their ability to deliver engaging and meaningful advertising content to an audience that has grown up with this brand. If you are looking for something where you will have strategic, commercial and programmatic delivery responsibilities, this is exactly the role that you have been looking for!
About the role:
* Building and scaling audiences using 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data using their ad tech and martech stack
* Testing and evaluating existing audience profiles to look for weaknesses and refining them based on client needs and briefs
* Working closely with research, product and data science teams to create bespoke audience segments
* Assessing the existing ad tech and martech stack and looking for ways to improve their suitability for the needs of the client
* Proven experience in programmatic advertising, specifically with the creation and deployment of audiences
* Demonstrable experience in interrogating client briefs to look for ways to deliver against targets
* An enthusiasm for programmatic advertising and the ability to present audience solutions to this advertiser and external and internal stakeholders
* A developed understanding of the key digital marketing channels and how they combine using 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audience data to create an overview of audiences and their behaviours
This is a fantastic opportunity for a programmatic audience specialist to join an exciting company. If interested, then please apply today!
David Mason | Senior Talent Consultant at Aspire
- Salary£40000 - £55000 per annum + excellent benefits
Audience Planning Specialist Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 Location: London (with remote working)Are you a specialist at building audiences for clients, managi...
- Salary£40000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits
Audience Planning Specialist Salary: £40,000 - £65,000 Location: London (with remote working)Are you a specialist at building audiences for clients, managi...
- Salary£50000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits
Audience Planning Lead Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 Location: London (with remote working)Are you a specialist at building audiences for clients, managing au...
- Salary£38000 - £42000 per annum
This global network media agency has created an end-to-end business team for one of their largest clients! The high performing operation brings the entire resource wi...
- SalaryUS$75000 - US$85000 per annum
- LocationNew York
Digital Account ManagerIntegrated Marketing AgencyNew YorkAspire are working with one of the most exciting and scalable integrated agencies in the B2B...
- SalaryUS$100000 - US$110000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- LocationNew York
Senior Marketing ManagerNew YorkDigital & Technology Events Specialist$100,000 - $110,000 ...
- Salary£300 - £350 per day
Account Manager - Comms PlanningMedia Agency3 months +£300 - £350
- Salary£27000 - £30000 per annum
Are you looking for a new role within Paid Media for an award-winning full-service agency? The agency work with global, beauty, travel, and e-commerce clients!As a Sen...
- Salary£25000 - £30000 per annum
Do you have experience planning and buying Display media campaigns and are you looking to join one of the best places to work in 2021?This global network media...
- Salary£45000 - £50000 per annum
Are you looking for a new role in Media for a leading independent agency who work with global...
- Salary£40000 - £43000 per annum
A leading global agency is looking for a highly skilled Account Manager to join their team. This particular brand focuses on health and has strong purpose led, innovative cam...
- Salary£200 - £250 per day
Your principal remit shall be to support the go-to-market team to maximise the commercial impact of sales and marketing, working with a variety of cross functional support te...