- Location: London
- Salary: £36000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + Bonus
Following a new acquisition, a global leading events organiser are looking for a Senior Conference Producer to join their organisation, and lead on the production of a portfolio of virtual events and the content for their online digital community.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark on an incredible platform. This is an excellent opportunity for those with strong research skills, the ability to build lasting relationships and drive innovative content.
- As Senior Conference Producer you will be responsible for in depth content planning through thorough industry research.
- Source and engage with leading industry figures via phone, online, and interviews ensuring the best user experience.
- Develop and sustain effective relationships with partners and clients, with a view to increase collaboration for future years.
- Liaise and manage internal relationships with different departments to enable an integrated approach.
- Perform market research to gain a high-level understanding around specific information for the sector.
- Demonstrate commercial understanding and recognise areas of potential growth.
- Your strong written and verbal communication skills will ensure you can successfully build relationships and network with external stakeholders.
- Exceptional research skills will enable you digest the most relevant information and develop engaging and useful content.
- Ability to produce engaging copy for different mediums.
- Strong business acumen, and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Background in producing events for the Marketing and PR industry
If this insightful role within a supportive and challenging environment sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today!
- Salary£25000.00 - £29000.00 per annum + Bonus
This fantastic opportunity comes to us through a leading global events and publishing company. The role will see you work across an array of industries including Pharmaceutic...
- Salary£55000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + OTE
The company:Our client produces events across a wide range of sectors including Healthcare and Technology. They are looking for an Events Director to join their health...
- Salary£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
Our client are a leading Events and Publishing business based in London. They produce award winning products, live and digital events for an engaged audience of indus...