A fantastic position has arisen for a Senior Marketing Executive to join a marketing team, to work on the world's largest nutraceutical exhibition portfolio.
You will assist in the execution of the exhibitor, visitor and conference marketing campaigns across the portfolio by providing support to the marketing team and Portfolio Director in the coordination of the events, taking the lead in key campaign elements. Also contribute to continued improvements in campaign planning, execution and analysis through effective teamwork.
The job requires excellent, project management skills, marketing and communication skills and strategic thinking plus the ability to consistently produce high quality work within timescales and budgets.
The role will be working within a marketing team, currently consisting of 7 people, within the London office, plus one in Singapore office.
1. Significant (Ideally 2 years) marketing experience within the events or exhibition industry
2. Ability to take control of key campaign tasks working independently to deliver results
3. Highly driven to meet targets and deadlines within budget
4. Budget management experience
5. Excellent analytical skills to improve campaign effectiveness and strategic thinking to contribute to product and portfolio development
6. First class creative and copywriting skills with the ability to clearly brief designers to minimise copy changes and maximise impact
7. Highly organised, efficient, good time management and able to prioritise workload
8. Excellent communication/ interpersonal skills both written and verbal including ability to communicate with senior personnel both internally and externally
9. Strong character who is able to manage the needs of multiple people
10. Experience of working in a pressurised environment
11. Ability to identify problems early with solutions suggested
12. Formal business/marketing higher education qualification
13. Excellent attention to detail
14. Be flexible regarding working hours as attendance at events may require long work days, evenings and weekends