Accessability Links

By continuing to use this website, we'll assume that you are happy to receive cookies as per our cookie policy

Senior Planner (Creative Agency)

SG$2000 - SG$4500 per month
Bangkok Province
Strategy, Brand Strategy, Strategy & Planning

This vacancy has now expired.

See below for similar jobs, or search for a job in the top-right of the website...


Do you have experience planning for ATL, BTL and digital campaigns? Do you have a strong understanding of advertising alcohol in Thailand? Do you want to work for a TOP global agency?

This award-winning, global creative agency is looking for a Planner with experience working on alcohol brands, to join their office in Bangkok to deliver integrated advertising campaigns. 75% of your time will be spent working on campaigns for a major alcohol brand, with the remaining 25% spent working on innovative campaigns for other exciting brands.

You will be conducting research and providing the strategy for a mix of ATL, BTL and digital campaigns. They are open to looking at a junior Planner with solid communications planning experience, or a more Senior Planner with team management experience.

The role:

  • Providing local market strategy for a leading Thai alcohol brand, including ATL, BTL, digital and social
  • Conducting research to understand challenges and opportunities - from ethnographic studies to desk research
  • Helping regional teams to understand the Thai market
  • If you join as a Midweight Planner, you will focus on the alcohol brand and get involved in smaller new business pitches
  • If you join as a Senior/Lead Planner, you will lead the Planning Department, help to build the agency and lead new business pitches

What you need:

  • At least 2 years' experience working as a Planner/Strategist in a communications/advertising/creative agency
  • You must have experience working on an alcohol brand - you need to understand the limitations around advertising alcohol in Thailand
  • Strong communications planning experience - you've planned for TV/print/radio/OOH/digital campaigns
  • Native Thai speaker, with strong English-speaking skills

So if you're an integrated Planner with experience working on advertising campaigns for alcohol brands in Thailand, then please get in touch for more details!

Nicky Webb - EA license: 11C4388 | Registration: R1764851

Back to Top