SEO Manager - FMCG
£30000 - £35000 per annum
SEO, SEO, SEO
This vacancy has now expired.
See below for similar jobs, or search for a job in the top-right of the website...
SEO Manager - FMCG
Up to 40K
A fantastic opportunity for an all-round SEO Manager to join a leading media agency working on a major FMCG.
SEO Manager - FMCG.
A fantastic opportunity for a great all round SEO Manager that is really passionate about team and client management. The role is working on a large global client with a portfolio of brands. The role is fast paced, has responsibility for 2 executives and requires daily client contact.
Key responsibilities will include:
* To motivate and inspire your team. Work closely with 2 Executives to develop their roles whilst always following best practices.
* Support the development of SEO strategies, both from a strategy and activation perspective.
* Confidently challenge SEO briefs and provide responses to tight deadlines.
* Support with research, analysis and content for new business pitches.
* Manage the day to day client relationship
* Lead audits, keyword strategies, onsite recommendations and technical audits and off site strategies.
* Oversee reporting.
SEO Manager -FMCG.
* 2 years + proven SEO experience ideally from an agency background.
* Market, competitor and keyword analysis experience.
* Content distribution, link building experience.
* Reporting experience.
* Proven track record in increasing KPI performance.
* Sound knowledge of off-site SEO.
* Use of SEO and analytical software.
* Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Apply for this role today and become part of one the leading media agencies by sending me your CV via this website. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly on:
Executive Consultant, Digital Marketing Team - Aspire
0207 612 3822
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for Jenny Dunford