- Location: Hertfordshire
- Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits
Trade Mark Paralegal
to £40,000 + benefits
Are you looking to make the next step in your paralegal career by joining a highly reputable firm, working with a leading team of Trade Mark Attorneys?
This Legal 500 recognised firm has established an international presence and is widely recognised as being one of the most pioneering UK firms. They believe in organic growth and offer a transparent career plan, which rewards those that endeavour to succeed. Their trade mark practice encompasses Partners, Associates, Paralegals and Secretaries, so you will be joining a team that is well established in the profession.
As a Trade Mark Paralegal, you will be responsible for providing first-class professional support to the team and for charging this work to the appropriate clients.
This firm can offer flexible and remote working models to suit individual employees.
You will be heavily involved with the Trade Mark team and be comfortable working with clients of all sizes. This opportunity will allow you to undertake a variety of paralegal tasks within the group. Some of these include:
* Gathering evidence for drafting affidavits, statutory declarations and litigious matters to the UKIPO and EUIPO
* Quotations and Billings
* Maintaining a schedule of fees and protocols for foreign filing programme estimates.
* File Management: using the firm's Document Management System to maintain the firm's standard file structure. Keeping the system up-to-date with copies of email/correspondence received and sent.
* Reviewing and collating recent trade mark case law and changes in trade mark law and practice
* Conducting market research of existing clients, as well as prospective clients to aid with the development of the team
* Dealing with reclassification issues for existing registered marks
* With at least 1-2 years experience working in the Trade Mark profession, ideally as a Trade Mark Paralegal, you will have established client care skills and feel comfortable communicating with a range of stakeholders
* Possess an Honours Degree in Law (minimum 2:1)
* Have passed the CITMA Paralegal Course
* You will possess the ability to work using your own initiative and to work independently when required
* Excellent attention to detail and good workload management skills will ensure you can work to tight deadlines, maintaining the highest quality of output
* You will regularly keep up to date with market trends and competitor news, to assist the team using your commercial awareness
If you're looking to advance your Trade Mark Paralegal career to the next level with a highly reputable practice, then please apply today!
- Salary£50000 - £60000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Trade Mark Attorney (UK Qualified)Up to £60,000 + excellent benefitsEssexHave you been ...
- Salary£60000 - £80000.00 per annum + excellent package
Life Sciences (Biotechnology) Patent AttorneyCPA or EPA QualifiedLondon base (remote working supported)
- Salary£45000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits
Chemistry Patent AttorneyEPA (or Finalist)London base (remote working supported)
- Salary£65000 - £85000 per annum + excellent package
Electro-Mechanical/Physics Patent Attorney - CPA/EPALondon + remote working supported£65,000 - £85,000 + bon...