Travel and Events Coordinator
A successful media agency located in the heart of Soho. They are a global leader within their niche and a rapidly growing team in London. This role is critical to the success of their client offering, sitting within the Travel team you will be responsible for managing all travel enquiries, luxury bookings and managing key supplier relationships.
Previous experience of organisation and bookings in the travel sector is essential.
The Role - Travel and Events Coordinator
- Ensure all queries are dealt with in a timely manner with a high level of verbal and written communication.
- Assist the finance department with invoice queries which may involve liaising with clients.
- Manage group and individual travel requests
- Liaise effectively with travel agents, luxury airlines, hotels and venues
- Accurate data entry and tracking invoices to ensure clients are billed on time
- Experience of travel bookings is essential
- Experience working in the media sector is desirable but not essential
- Must be organised, timely and efficient
- Positive can-do attitude to training and work
- Excellent attention to detail
Apply for this Travel and Events Coordinator role based in London, today by sending me your CV via this website. Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Consultant - Graduate Digital Division
Follow us on Twitter: @Aspire_Graduate or find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/aspiregraduates