- Location: London
- Salary: £25000 - £32000 per annum
The successful applicant will work across the company, filling client and internal administrative needs. The applicant will be expected to carry out a variety of tasks including.
- Working with the account and design studio teams to ensure timely and effective delivery of marketing assets to our clients: managing the packaging and final review processes before campaign assets are sent the client.
- Supporting the project management team with the creation of project timelines
- Maintaining organised folders and file systems within the companies cloud storage and project management platforms
- Minuting at recurring client meetings and assisting account teams with notetaking at internal meetings
- Supporting account teams with client research and content audits, e.g. compiling and maintaining audit spreadsheets
- Assisting the Office Manager with management of expenses, company systems, travel booking and other ad-hoc requests
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of one year's work experience in a similar role
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously and reliably as part of a busy team
- Strong IT skills and confident using and learning new platforms and digital libraries, which can be quite complex
- Multi-tasking - the ability to juggle multiple clients and deadlines
- Strong time management skills
- Keen attention to detail
- An understanding of B2B technology and content marketing processes (desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has previous experience of working with a global brand, to develop their career with a leading beauty brand.This is a 7...
- Salary£40000 - £60000 per annum
Job Title: Video JournalistLocation: LondonSalary: £40k-£60k DOEThe Job:We are...