- Location: London
- Salary: Up to £65000 per annum + OTE
An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading Consultancy, Subscriptions and Events business who offer something truly innovative for their audience. This business is now looking to make a key hire to the Senior team and bring in a Commercial Director to oversee a strong strategic growth plan over the next few years.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career, someone who has demonstrated a strong background in reaching and exceeding personal sales targets, taken on a leadership role, and is now looking to take on a more strategic role within a business. You will lead from the front and manage accounts, this is a great role for those wishing to develop and progress their career.
- Work closely with the founder of the business to develop key growth strategies.
- Manage P&L for the business.
- You will lead and develop the Sales Team whilst leading from the front managing relationships with key clients.
- Manage the performance of commercial activities, establishing goals, incremental metrics, and processes to exceed sales targets.
- Ensure smooth communication and managing of projects alongside the Head of Content and Head of Consulting
- You will ideally have a background in subscriptions and/ or Events.
- You will have a strong commercial awareness and ability to drive growth through new ideas.
- Demonstrate a strong analytical mind and the ability to problem solve.
- Excellent presentation and organisation skills along with being a strong people and business leader.
- Understanding of customer data and analysis.
If you are motivated, looking for your next challenge in an incredible and fast paced environment, apply today!
- Salary£55000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + OTE
The company:Our client produces events across a wide range of sectors including Healthcare and Technology. They are looking for an Events Director to join their health...
- Salary£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Bonus
This fantastic opportunity comes to us through a leading international events and publishing company across their Healthcare and Education portfolios. You will play an...
- Salary£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
The Company: After two years of launching this business have become known within the industry for high quality journalism and a must read for the world of technology. ...
- Salary£36000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + Bonus
Following a new acquisition, a global leading events organiser are looking for a Senior Conference Producer to join their organisation, and lead on the production of ...