- Location: London
- Salary: £24000 - £24001 per annum
This boutique-style business is looking for a new Conference Producer to join the team! They create a variety of written reports, industry events and surveys for institutional finance professionals. They give you the opportunity to really contribute to the growth of the business and have exposure to their international conferences (UK, Europe and North America) as well as contributing to the content of their reports.
- Researching concepts for conferences/reports to produce content that is stimulating and appealing to stakeholders in that market and matches the brief provided
- Writing interesting and original conference programmes to attract industry-leading speakers and creating strong relationships with industry representatives and speakers to advance your reputation in the market
- Attending the event to ensure the planning is executed to the highest standard so the speakers, sponsors and delegates have a positive experience
- Inviting key persons to contribute to the reports and take part in round table discussions
- With a 1st Class Honours or 2.1 degree from a Top 30 University and AAB or higher at A-level, you will be well prepared to conduct detailed research across a variety of global markets
- 6-12 months experience within a similar Conference/Content Production role, ideally from a Media Business (negotiable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills will allow you to produce a top-quality programme and attract industry-leading speakers/ report contributors
- Strong analytical ability, good business acumen and ability to build strong relationships will aid the smooth running of the conferences
- A positive attitude, and ability to work both independently and as part of a team, will allow you to flourish in their existing social culture
- SalaryUp to £23000 per annum
Our client is a leading, independent global events organiser. They produce award winning conferences, training courses and workshops both in person and digitally.They ...
- Salary£24000 - £30000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has a risen for an experienced Marketing Executive to join a growing events team, to help produce the annual schedule of events. This role...
- Salary£30000 - £45000.00 per annum + OTE
Leading providers within the finance sector, this boutique-style business has a presence in both London and U.S who are looking for a new Sponsorship Sales Executive to join ...
- Salary£25000 - £30000 per annum + OTE
In this role, you will be working for one of Europe's most successful media firms. The company, based in London, delivers top conferences in the UK, as well as Europe and Asi...
- Salary£21000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
I am thrilled to be working with this prestigious, award winning multi brand media company.Their B2B and B2C brands cut across publishing, digital, radio and events.
- SalaryUp to £26000.00 per annum + Car Allowance
- LocationHigh Wycombe
This warm welcoming and growing business is known for providing the best forecasting research and consultancy to the pharmaceutical industry. Their product is used by...