- Location: London
- Salary: £35000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
We are working with a creative integrated B2B marketing agency, you will be responsible for working across 2-3 B2B technology clients. This is a client-facing role which will vary from one day to the next but will have an emphasis on copywriting.
- Working as part of an account team to develop and deliver a wide range of digital and integrated marketing assets
- Writing content for use across various platforms and formats (e.g. long-form marketing content, web copy, social content etc)
- Supporting on the development and execution of content marketing and sales enablement strategies
- Managing creative assets through the studio, ensuring content is delivered on brief and to a high standard
- Participating in the development of creative ideas and proposals for existing and new clients
- Managing day-to-day contact with multiple clients to keep projects on track
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of three years' work experience
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously and as part of a busy team
- Strong copywriting skills
- Excellent attention to detail in copy and creative
- Effective content developer, able to conduct research and subject-matter expert interviews confidently, and deliver high-quality first drafts
- Experience developing and delivering a wide range of integrated marketing assets, ideally in B2B tech
- Multi-tasking - the ability to juggle multiple clients and deadlines
- Strong time management skills, happy in a quickfire work environment where client requests can demand a flexible approach to daily routine
- Salary£25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
We are working with a leading B2B content marketing agency, you will be responsible for working across 3-4 B2B technology clients. This is a client-facing role which will var...
- Salary£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
The Job: The successful candidate will work closely with the wider team internally and externally to help execute projects across content. No ...
- Salary£28000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
The Job: Working for a fantastic, small, fast growing digital performance agency on track to achieve 100% growth by the end of 2021, you will ...
- Salary£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Content Manager£30,000 - £35,000LondonAre you a passionate Senior Content Executive or Content Manager with experience working for a well known consum...
- Salary£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Are you an experienced manager ready to lead a content and editorial team?Historic membership body going through digital transformation seek an experienced co...
- Salary£80000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
Are you an experienced content lead ready to take the next step to Head of Content?App based sports start-up are in search for a highly creative and multiface...
- Salary£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Senior Content ProducerLondon£45,000 - £50,0002 Year FTCAre you an experienced Digital Content Producer with excellent stakeholder management ex...
- Salary£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
A leading online gaming company are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join their marketing team. The company run weekly competitions, to give customers the opportunity...
- Salary£35000 - £45000 per annum
A leading global e-commerce/ retail brand are looking for Art Director to join the digital activation team. The company use media, content, tech and data to drive profitable ...
- Salary£27000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
Are you an SEO savvy PR Professional with experience in data journalism and content marketing? Our client is a passionate SEO Agency that work with a brilliant...
- Salary£23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
The Job: The successful candidate will oversee work alongside an Editor for two trade market websites, plus ongoing development of the website...
- Salary£150 - £190 per day
Creative ScriptwriterFreelance - project based/part timeOur client is a a top video production company who pride themselves on producing quality content for the...