- Location: Dubai UAE Dirhams360000 - UAE Dirhams480000 per annum
My client is an exciting online learning start-up based in Dubai. They are actively looking to hire an enthusiastic CTO to bring their business to the next level and overlook their very capable team.
The goal of the CTO would be to develop and maintain the custom LMS platform from scratch. Platform includes web platform and native applications. The CTO would be responsible for managing technical aspects of software development flow.
- Engage in and improve our Digital product solutions - design, deployment, operation and continuous improvement
- Participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning
- Ensure Digital products are up and running by measuring and monitoring availability, performance and overall system health
- Engage with key vendors in assessing technology fit with company's future technology architecture and provide recommendations
- Complete pre-production validation activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and Production Readiness reviews
- Balance feature development velocity and reliability with well-defined SLOs
- Run the Production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
- Partner with development teams to improve services via rigorous testing and release procedures
- Create sustainable systems and services through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics)
- Experience in developing LMS platforms, social networks apps and video streaming platforms
- 7+ years of work experience in distributed systems design, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Exposure to design/implementation of infrastructure, configuration, build, installation and running
- High level of communication and mentoring experience
- Work experience with Type script, Nest.js, React (Redux/GraphQL), Apolo, ScyllaDB
- Work experience with PostgreSQL
- High level knowledge of containers (Docker)
- High level knowledge of IaaS (AWS: MSK, EKS/openshift distr)
- High level knowledge of Security (TLS 1.2, HTTPS, Data encryption, AWS IAM, Certificate pinning)
- High level knowledge of Testing
Interested? Please apply.
We Are Aspire is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
My client is an exciting e-learning start-up based in Dubai. They are actively looking to hire an enthusiastic, hands on CTO to bring their business to the next level...