- Location: London
- Salary: £30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
A leading global e-commerce/ retail brand are looking for Web Analyst to join the digital activation team. The company use media, content, tech and data to drive profitable growth for their clients by creating media solutions that are anchored in data-driven insights to drive measurable results. They are looking for a web analyst to work across three key areas; Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and CRO and the ideal candidate will be the sole web analytics expert within the company working closely with colleagues who focus on business modelling
- Manage and lead analytics projects across digital campaigns and overseeing technical implementation
- Work closely with Business Management, Digital and Planning to provide analysis, insights and recommendations across campaigns
- Support and lead with data visualisation techniques using a range of tools including integrating and managing dashboard opportunities
- Lead with tag integration across GMP and GTM and help train other staff on the basics of Google Analytics
- Advanced Google Analytics and Google Tag Management skills
- Experience or an understanding of CRO tools
- Comfortable in producing proposals across GA, GTM and CRO
- Background in using visualisation tools such as Google Data Studio, Tableau or Power BI to create data visualisation
- A passionate and tenacious approach
If the opportunity to work on industry leading brands in a supportive, fast paced environment sounds appealing, apply today!
- Salary£50000 - £75000 per annum + + Bonus
Senior UX DesignerSalary: £50,000 - £75,000 + BonusLocation: LondonAn innovative and creative design a...