- Location: London
- Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
The client is a leading trade association dedicated to the recruitment industry. They are looking for an Events Manager to drive first class virtual and F2F member events. You will be developing and managing relationships with key member chairs, engaging with external stakeholders, as well as working alongside the Head of Events to plan commercially engaging topics/agendas, source speakers and review event formats.
The role offers flexible working with the option to WFH. Offices are based in South East London
The role is paying up to £35,000k
- Develop, execute and manage speakers, content and event formats.
- Provide innovative ideas and content to the Comms team to help effectively market events to members.
- Ad-hoc events and meeting initiatives
- Liaise with both the Operations Director and Head of Events on a regular basis to update on events schedule.
- Keep meeting tracker up to date.
- A proven event management track record with at least 3 years working across Virtual or Live events.
- Strong organisational and communication skills will help to clearly convey information and ideas to your team.
- A confident and calm attitude will help you to succeed in this role.
Ready to excel in your next role? Apply now!
This role will be working for this large Publishing House in London, working in a small team managing a number of small events, up to 150 people. Events such as round tables,...
- Salary£12.50 - £13.30 per hour
This role will be working in a small team that delivers training courses to the financial sector.Job Responsibilities/DutiesOperate as the...
- SalaryUS$100000 - US$110000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- LocationNew York
Senior Marketing ManagerNew YorkDigital & Technology Events Specialist$100,000 - $110,000 ...
- SalaryUS$75000 - US$85000 per annum + commission + benefits
Sales DirectorEnergy Events Specialist$75,000 - $85,000 Base Salary + Uncapped CommissionHoust...
- Salary£10 - £11 per annum
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a well known retailer, looking to expand their events team and, diversify into the weddings market.This is an exciting opportu...
- Salary£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus
Our client are an award winning events business. They provide insightful live and digital events, as well as content marketing and market intelligence to their community....
- SalaryUS$75000 - US$85000 per annum + commission
Sales DirectorB2B Conference Company$75,000 - $85,000 Base Salary + Uncapped CommissionUnited ...
- Salary£30000 - £35000 per annum
Our client is an event organiser working in the health-care sector that are rapidly growing their team.This role of a Conference Producer is a fantastic opportunity fo...
We are currently recruiting for a leading events company that are organising their next event in Australia.To help with the success of the event, we are looking for an...