- Location: England Up to £40000 per annum + Remote, Pension & Bonus
Our partner is an award-winning web design, SEO and PPC agency partnering organisations across the UK. They have great passion, creativity, and razor-sharp commercial focus wired into everything they do.
They are growing quickly both in terms of headcount and the types of clients that they engage with so it is a great time to join!
Who are they looking for?
An ideal applicant would be a full-stack developer with three or more years of experience working in an agency environment. Exceptional writing skills and a genuine interest in digital marketing are essential. You will have a solid working knowledge of development best practices and considerable experience working on bespoke WordPress builds and complex third-party integration.
Key elements and skill requirements for this role:
- Full proficiency in Front-End WordPress Development
- PHP experience
- SCSS, JS, jQuery experience
- Bootstrap 4/5 experience
- Experience working with complex WordPress applications
- Experience building websites to design specifications
- Confident in managing clients and other stakeholders
- Excellent organisation skills and an ability to manage deadlines, your workload and the
- expectations of clients, colleagues and suppliers
Package and benefits:
- Competitive salary up to £40,000 per annum + commission and other incentives.
- Full remote with access to the office if you wish (Borough Market, London)
- 25 days holiday per annum plus UK Bank Holidays.
- Generous 7.5% employer pension contribution
- MacBooks are their standard, but happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
Get in touch now!
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer