- Location: London
- Salary: £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Senior Content Producer
£45,000 - £50,000
2 Year FTC
Are you an experienced Digital Content Producer with excellent stakeholder management experience? I have the job for you!
Currently recruiting for an Education Provider who specialise in the Arts (Drama, Music, Media, Art). As a Senior Content Producer, you will be responsible for creating a portfolio of high-quality user-centric content which is multimedia and multiplatform for a wide variety of different users across international boundaries. You will also lead on planning and portfolio management and the organisation-wide content design and strategy. In addition to this, the successful candidate will maintain their own portfolio of content projects, leading on the creation and management of agreed programme of assets including video, interactive materials, training content, apps & classroom materials.
* Track and manage the flow of the content calendar and pipeline
* Regularly measure and distill content usage data to apply data-driven insights to future content
* Lead on content ideation with academic colleagues
* Work with the Director, Content Management and the Head of User Content to shape and build content strategy
* Lead standups and ideation workshops
* Produce a portfolio of high-quality innovative content in a variety of media to support teaching and learning across all products
* Support the creation and development of a strategic content management department
* Work with internal and external collaborators and creative resources to deliver content assets that are coherent with brand voice and strategy
* Partner with functions across the company, such as academic, program management, IT and marketing to ensure communication across teams and to foster collaboration across stakeholders
* Develop concepts, prepare clear briefs and write storyboards and scripts as required
* Create valuable, searchable content to support marketing campaigns across social platforms
* Work within agreed budgets to ensure cost-efficient creation of content across product lines
* Broad producing skills; In writing and editing text copy, basic editing (such as adding slates and titles) for video, and image manipulation (sourcing and resizing)
* Track record of taking a user-centric and evidence-based approach to content development
* Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) for web and learning management systems (LMS)
* An imaginative and creative approach to content design
* A thorough understanding of the current educational context, and knowledge of how best to deliver learning through digital technologies
* A track record of working to timelines and within budget
* Experience of working with a range of stakeholders, including the commissioning of third-party work; writing creative and academic briefs and contracting
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Knowledge of SEO good practice
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
- Salary£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
The Job: The successful candidate will work closely with the wider team internally and externally to help execute projects across content. No ...
- Salary£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
Do you wish to work for one of the leading media houses in the UK? This is a brilliant opportunity for social savvy Senior Writer to work for a leading multi-...
- Salary£36000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
Job Title: Senior ManagerLocation: LondonSalary: £36k-£42kAs Senior Manager, you will be based from th...
- Salary£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Content Manager£30,000 - £35,000LondonAre you a passionate Senior Content Executive or Content Manager with experience working for a well known consum...
- Salary£23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
The Job: The successful candidate will oversee work alongside an Editor for two trade market websites, plus ongoing development of the website...
- Salary£28000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
The Job: Working for a fantastic, small, fast growing digital performance agency on track to achieve 100% growth by the end of 2021, you will ...
- Salary£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Are you an experienced manager ready to lead a content and editorial team?Historic membership body going through digital transformation seek an experienced co...
- Salary£35000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
We are working with a creative integrated B2B marketing agency, you will be responsible for working across 2-3 B2B technology clients. This is a client-facing role which will...
- Salary£80000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
Are you an experienced content lead ready to take the next step to Head of Content?App based sports start-up are in search for a highly creative and multiface...
- Salary£25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
We are working with a leading B2B content marketing agency, you will be responsible for working across 3-4 B2B technology clients. This is a client-facing role which will var...
- Salary£150 - £190 per day
Creative ScriptwriterFreelance - project based/part timeOur client is a a top video production company who pride themselves on producing quality content for the...
- Salary£35000 - £45000 per annum
A leading global e-commerce/ retail brand are looking for Art Director to join the digital activation team. The company use media, content, tech and data to drive profitable ...