- Location: London
- Salary: £36000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
Job Title: Senior Manager
As Senior Manager, you will be based from the London office, reporting into the EMEA Senior Writer. As part of your role, you will focus on three main areas including analytical writing, project management and client management.
- Generate ideas and write short as well as longer-form articles on trending stories to showcase data
- Produce features for a wide variety of research reports, aimed at the target audience of fund managers, investors, and service providers/consultants in the alternative assets industry
- Bring the sector to life with quotes from industry experts, charts and key statistics
- Craft engaging, compelling copy that will help to drive readership
- Work with clients on thought leadership ideas and key themes
- Plan and manage a steady pipeline of content in a variety of formats, published throughout the year
- Work across multiple teams to ensure that publications are completed on time and to a high standard
- Produce engaging, shareable, informative copy for the thought leadership platform
- Manage and "own" editorial projects
Skills & Experience:
- 3-4 years of work experience in a field where you've demonstrated strong writing and communication capabilities
- An understanding of the alternative assets/financial services industry, and a keen willingness to build on that knowledge
- Solid understanding of economics and current events and the ability to write thoughtfully about how both affect the alternative assets industry
- Excellent time management skills - meeting deadlines is critical in this role
- The ability to work independently - that means managing and delivering multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
- Numerate with good knowledge of Excel
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Salary£50000 - £75000 per annum + + Bonus
Senior UX DesignerSalary: £50,000 - £75,000 + BonusLocation: LondonAn innovative and creative design a...
- Salary£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Senior Content ProducerLondon£45,000 - £50,0002 Year FTCAre you an experienced Digital Content Producer with excellent stakeholder management ex...
- Salary£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Content Manager£30,000 - £35,000LondonAre you a passionate Senior Content Executive or Content Manager with experience working for a well known consum...
- Salary£23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
The Job: The successful candidate will oversee work alongside an Editor for two trade market websites, plus ongoing development of the website...
- Salary£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Are you an experienced manager ready to lead a content and editorial team?Historic membership body going through digital transformation seek an experienced co...
- Salary£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
A leading online gaming company are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join their marketing team. The company run weekly competitions, to give customers the opportunity...
- Salary£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
Do you wish to work for one of the leading media houses in the UK? This is a brilliant opportunity for social savvy Senior Writer to work for a leading multi-...
- Salary£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
The Job: The successful candidate will work closely with the wider team internally and externally to help execute projects across content. No ...
- Salary£28000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
The Job: Working for a fantastic, small, fast growing digital performance agency on track to achieve 100% growth by the end of 2021, you will ...
- Salary£35000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
We are working with a creative integrated B2B marketing agency, you will be responsible for working across 2-3 B2B technology clients. This is a client-facing role which will...
- Salary£27000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
Are you an SEO savvy PR Professional with experience in data journalism and content marketing? Our client is a passionate SEO Agency that work with a brilliant...
- Salary£28000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
Are you a Financial Reporter looking to specialise in a new vertical?This company are a leading global business information provider, focused on the asset man...