- Location: London
- Salary: £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Senior Market Intelligence Manager
Contract type: 12 months
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Based in London (currently working from home), our client is a standards organisation that helps other businesses perform to the best of their ability and meet minimum criteria to do so safely and efficiently. They work with a number of clients both in the UK and internationally to introduce best practice standards and ensure that these are implemented successfully. This helps businesses reduce risk and improve their performance in their industries. They offer a competitive salary, bonus and benefits, as well and a pleasant and productive working environment.
They are now looking for a Senior Market Intelligence Manager for a 12-month fixed-term contract, to join their Research & Insight team. This role will suit someone who has a proven track record working with secondary data, conducting analysis and providing reports and insights to internal and external stakeholders, to help inform business decisions.
This purpose of the role is to provide strategic market and sector analysis, then translating this into actionable insight to support commercial planning and feed into key decisions. You will be working alongside the primary research team, combining the secondary and primary research findings to create your reports.
Key Duties Include:-
- Developing strong relationships across the team and with internal and external stakeholders
- Conducting high-quality desk research, producing robust analysis through identifying emerging trends and future issues that are likely to impact in the short to long term
- Developing competitor analysis reports
- Working with the Content and Marketing teams, identifying new market intelligence opportunities to produce white papers
- Demonstrable practical desk research skills, analytical ability and excellent communication skills
- Strong experience in developing and establishing marketing intelligence strategies, that meet the company's goals
- Strong background working in an intelligence role, pulling out key insights and reporting on these to inform key decisions
- Experience working with a diverse group of stakeholders, refining intelligence programmes and identifying processes and improvements where needed
- Experience of working collaboratively as part of a wider research and insight function, utilising all information to pull out trends and messages
If you're interested in this role, feel like you have the relevant experience and would relish the opportunity to join a company that has exciting future plans then please apply today!
David Mason | Senior Consultant at Aspire
- Salary£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Senior Market Intelligence ManagerContract type: 12 months Salary: £50,000 - £60,000Location: LondonThis is an in-house research position for a major...
- Salary£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
The CompanyBased in London (currently working from home), our client is a standards organisation that helps other businesses perform to the best of their ability and me...
- Salary£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Uncapped Commission
Our client is a global, award winning multi brand business. Across this division they offer market intelligence and information services to their clients, across the Financia...
- Salary£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Data Engineer Contract type: PermanentSalary: £40,000 - £45,000Location: LondonAre you a Data Engineer with experience in the media and advertising in...
- Salary£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Data Engineer Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 Location: London The Data Engineer th...
- Salary£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Impact Assessment and Evaluation Manager West London £60-65K + bonus Are you an expert in evaluation and insight research with experience with governm...
- Salary£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + excellent benefits and 15% bonus
Impact Assessment and Evaluation Manager West London £60-70K + 15% bonus Are you an expert in evaluation and insight research with experience with gov...
- Salary£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Our client is a boutique strategy and innovation consultancy who work with some of the leading global brands to help develop products that are genuinely exciting. Their found...
- Salary£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Marketing Data AnalystSalary: up to £35,000Location: LondonAre you presently working with marketing data and providing insights into how best to use this infor...
- Salary£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Marketing Data ScientistSalary: up to £55,000Location: LondonA world-leading media agency is now looking for an Econometrician to join and become part of thei...
- Salary£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Data Science Senior Manager Contract type: Permanent Salary: £60,000 - £70,000Location: LondonA leading Global advertising agency group are now ...
- Salary£27000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
Senior Research Executive (Qualitative)£27,000-£33,000LondonAre you qualitative focused researcher with a strategic mindset and would relish the opportun...