- Location: London
- Salary: £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Job Title: PR Senior Account Executive
As Senior Account Executive, you will have the ability to develop strong client relationships, and to create, drive and measure results. You will need to be alert, informed and passionate to learn about the clients, their products, audiences and markets. You'll possess excellent communication skills and a passion for writing. European languages and experience of working with US business are a bonus.
The right candidate will have at least 12 months PR experience. A B2B PR background is essential, ideally in technology and industry verticals including financial services.
- To play an integral role within the team, providing essential support in the day-to-day running of accounts and in delivering results.
- Liaising directly with clients
- Preparing reports and drafting press materials
- Work closely with the team to develop feature ideas and news angles to pitch to the media
- You will be expected to work regularly with key media contacts to build relationships.
- The opportunity to get involved in analyst relations, building relationships and understanding specific analyst focuses and research schedules.
- Involvement in wider marketing campaigns for many of their integrated clients.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree level qualification and relevant industry experience
- Strong writing capabilities and good attention to detail
- A passion to learn about our clients' business, as well as new developments in the markets in which our clients operate and the wider technology landscape
- Client handling skills - setting expectations, delivering campaigns and evaluating success through timely and detailed reporting
- Ability to communicate well and manage activities and workloads as part of a team
- Confidence and experience in prioritising your workload and managing deadlines across several client accounts
- Keen knowledge and use of social media
- Salary£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
This incredible opportunity comes to us through a leading B2B events and publishing company. This young, yet prestigious company produce carefully curated content across digi...
- Salary£24000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
The Company:Established since 1999 and listed on London's Stock Exchange the company are competition providers in the automotive space. Running regular competitions wi...
- Salary£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
Junior Campaign Executive£20,000 - £22,000...
- Salary£200 - £300 per day
Programmatic Freelancer - DV360 - TTDAgency - Freelance2 Month Initial Contract - UK Based£200 - £300 per dayAre you a programmatic account mana...
- Salary£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
The Job: We are looking for a passionate Marketing Manager to join our client's team. Reporting to the Director of Business Development, the r...
- Salary£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Senior Project Manager £45-55K + bonusLocation - LondonOur client is a boutique strategy and innovation consultancy that work with some of the l...
- Salary£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
A leading global e-commerce/retail brand are looking for a Consumer Marketing Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for the end to end developm...
- Salary£37000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Campaign Marketing ManagerLondon£37,000 + BonusAn opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Marketing Manager and the successful candidate will help to ...
- Salary£60000 - £80000 per annum
A leading global e-commerce/retail brand are looking for a Campaign Marketing Lead to join their team. You will be responsible for the end to...
- Salary£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Adobe Analyst Lead Salary: £45,000 - £50,000Location: LondonA global leading marketing agency group is...
- Salary£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Lead Web AnalystSalary: £45,000 - £50,000Location: LondonA global leading marketing agency group is no...
- Salary£40000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
A leading global e-commerce/retail brand are looking for a Consumer Marketing Manager to join...