- Location: London £32000 - £36000 per annum
Agency of the Year and Best Place to Work winner is looking for a quantitative specialist to help clients inform and shape public conversations - could this be you?
Senior Research Executive
£32,000 - £36,000
This top-tier strategic insights agency has established itself as one of the best places to work within the Market Research arena, setting the bar for both workplace environment and culture. Aside from currently being the most nominated MRS agency, they're also recognized for their trust worthy and attention grabbing research.
This is an exciting opportunity for an established and commercially minded Senior Research Executive to actively manage research projects from start to finish, including liaison with clients in the Thought Leadership space. You will be expected to deliver impactful and robust research for lots of brands, universities, agencies, charities and public bodies globally!
- Saving scheme
- Access to Gym memberships + Urban wellness treatments
- Comprehensive Insurance cover
- Matched contribution pension schemes
- Additional bonuses in December and July
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Take an active role in managing entire research projects from start to finish while liaising with clients; providing insightful updates throughout the process
- Demonstrate excellent analytical abilities and go on to produce tailored questionnaires and concise reports
- Adopt a quantitative research approach that is always tailored to the needs of the client
Skills & Experience
- As a Senior Research Executive you can demonstrate a strong working knowledge of quantitative techniques
- You will possess high levels of organisational awareness and time-management skills
- An ability to communicate succinctly and clearly with clients
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and proven initiative
Interested in this Senior Research Executive role? Apply now and let's have a chat!
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer