- Location: London
- Salary: £50000 - £75000 per annum + + Bonus
Senior UX Designer
Salary: £50,000 - £75,000 + Bonus
An innovative and creative design agency that develops strategic digital branding and marketing solutions is now looking for a Senior UX Designer to join.
The role will involve working leading on user experience solutions, applying UX principles to web, mobile, watch, tv, in-store and other developing platforms.
Fantastic opportunity to further develop your career in a pioneering company with a competitive salary / bonus and highly collaborative culture.
About the role
- Examine new business proposals, understand the specific challenges and contributing towards pitches and scoping of projects.
- Conducting user research to obtain insights - this will include stakeholder and user interviews, usability testing and surveys.
- Managing workshops for clients, creating user journey maps and service blueprints to get a collective understanding. Use your UX expertise to ensure correct requirements are developed to match brief.
- Optimise UX design effectiveness, delve into data sets to inform on UX strategies / decisions, creation of prototypes that adapt to desktop, mobile, tablet, and native app contexts.
- Strong background in delivering UX design with proven skill in delivering effective and high-end user designs for clients.
- Proven experience in specific UX / prototype tools design tools such as Figma or Axure.
- Working knowledge of integrating customer data to inform on UX strategies and ability to work closely with clients to develop effective designs.
- Strong communication skills, ability to work closely with colleagues and clients, keen to push creative solutions in UX to go above and beyond client expectations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a pioneering and truly creative organisation in a Senior UX Design role. Interested and feel you have the right experience? Please apply!
Jacob Kordan | Senior Consultant at Aspire
- Salary£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
A leading digital design agency are looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join their ever growing visual design team. The company focus on strategy, design, technology, an...
- Salary£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
A leading online gaming company are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join their marketing team. The company run weekly competitions, to give customers the opportunity...
- Salary£325 - £380 per day
My client is an exciting Digital Agency looking for both a creative and operational thinking. As ell as this it would be great to have a service design mindset - thinking abo...
- Salary£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Renowned in independent market research agency seek a talented designer to join their marketing team.This agency focuses primarily on data and research within the heal...
- SalaryUp to £50000.00 per annum
Digital Brand Designer London£50,000Are you a passionate Brand Designer with proven digital experience & a solid understand of both UX & UI?
- Salary£36000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
Job Title: Senior ManagerLocation: LondonSalary: £36k-£42kAs Senior Manager, you will be based from th...
- Salary£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Job Title: Senior Brand StrategistLocation: LondonSalary: £50k-£60kResponsibilities:
- Salary£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Senior Content ProducerLondon£45,000 - £50,0002 Year FTCAre you an experienced Digital Content Producer with excellent stakeholder management ex...
- Salary£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Are you looking for a new role within Online and Offline Media Planning and Buying, for an Independent International Media agency who provide Online and Offline Media service...
- Salary£27000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
Senior Research Executive (Qualitative)£27,000-£33,000LondonAre you qualitative focused researcher with a strategic mindset and would relish the opportun...
- Salary£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
The Job: The successful candidate will work closely with the wider team internally and externally to help execute projects across content. No ...
- Salary£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
The Job:Working for a leading financial market reporting agency, as Senior Finance Reporter you will be responsible for breaking news on the leveraged...