- Location: London
- Salary: £27000 - £30000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Event Account Manager to join a growing team, on an exciting live event.
Working in a buzzy London office, you will be working to deliver exceptional customer service, to their customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Up-selling existing clients by package upgrade or cross-selling into other areas within the portfolio.
- Keeping the client management system accurately up to date with new leads, contracts and client communications
- Providing high level of customer service and reliable account management to existing clients
- Contributing to ideas and looking for growth opportunities
Candidates applying to this role will come from an a similar role, within the event industry. You will have excellent customer service skills and highly organised.
- SalaryUS$100000 - US$110000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- LocationNew York
Senior Marketing ManagerNew YorkDigital & Technology Events Specialist$100,000 - $110,000 ...
- SalaryUS$75000 - US$85000 per annum + commission + benefits
Sales DirectorEnergy Events Specialist$75,000 - $85,000 Base Salary + Uncapped CommissionHoust...
- SalaryUS$75000 - US$85000 per annum + commission
Sales DirectorB2B Conference Company$75,000 - $85,000 Base Salary + Uncapped CommissionUnited ...
This role will be working for this large Publishing House in London, working in a small team managing a number of small events, up to 150 people. Events such as round tables,...
- Salary£12.50 - £13.30 per hour
This role will be working in a small team that delivers training courses to the financial sector.Job Responsibilities/DutiesOperate as the...
- Salary£10 - £11 per annum
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a well known retailer, looking to expand their events team and, diversify into the weddings market.This is an exciting opportu...
- Salary£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus
Our client are an award winning events business. They provide insightful live and digital events, as well as content marketing and market intelligence to their community....
- Salary£30000 - £35000 per annum
Our client is an event organiser working in the health-care sector that are rapidly growing their team.This role of a Conference Producer is a fantastic opportunity fo...
We are currently recruiting for a leading events company that are organising their next event in Australia.To help with the success of the event, we are looking for an...