- Location: London £28000 - £33000 per annum + great perks and benefits
Are you a Senior Account Executive with the passion to deliver award winning campaigns for leading brands? This opportunity is for you.
Our client, a leading global agency, are looking to welcome a Senior Account Executive to their London based Content division.
This is an opportunity to get involved in content marketing for big name brands, creating audience-centric campaigns that attract and engage.
This is a full time, permanent role, which is offering hybrid working (2 days in a London office) and a salaries of £28-33K.
- Support the execution and day-to-day management of multiple campaigns, across print and digital
- Deliver pioneering responses to client briefs and provide innovative solutions to challenges presented
- Foster trusted relationships across the team, wider business and client base
- Generate responses to new business or organic growth briefs and present ideas to enhance campaigns
- Measurement of the success of campaigns, providing reports as required
- You have experience within Content and Marketing - ideally agency, but will consider client side
- Great project management skills; you'll be handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Confident and effective presentation skills - PowerPoint skills would be highly beneficial
- Partnerships experience, whether partnerships content, partnership marketing or affiliates would be beneficial
- Knowledge of different media channels
- As well as the usual flexible, hybrid working and 25 days + bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Your birthday off
- Enhanced company pension scheme
- Great selection of partner company discounts
If you are interested in this Senior Account Executive role, please Apply now!
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer
- Salary£28000 - £32000 per annum + great perks and benefits
Are you a Senior Account Executive with the passion to deliver award winning campaigns for leading brands? This opportunity is for you.Our client, a leading global age...
- Salary£35000 - £42000 per annum
We have a current opportunity for a Senior Programmatic Account Manager at an independent media agency based in London.About the agency:
- Salary£28000 - £32000 per annum
Are you an Affiliate Specialist looking for a new role? This is a great opportunity for a competent candidate looking to step up from an Account Executive or perhaps a side s...
- Salary£30000 - £40000 per annum + great perks and benefits
Are you an accomplished Social Media Manager looking to step up your career? This opportunity is for you!Our client, a communications consultancy, is looking to add a ...
- Salary£40000 - £45000 per annum
This is a brilliant opportunity for a PPC Specialist to have full autonomy over a global alcohol brand and activate their PPC campaigns. If you're a Senior Executive looking ...
- SalaryUS$112000 - US$128000 per annum
Account Director - PR & IR Must be fluent in English & Arabic to apply <...
- SalaryUS$95000 - US$112000 per annum
Associate Account Director - PR & IR, Mining Must have Saudi or MENA mining experience to apply
- Salary€28000 - €40000 per annum
We have a current opportunity for an Affiliate Marketing Associate based in Germany or the UK working 100% remote. For further information about this positio...
- SalaryS$5000 - S$6000 per month
Our client is, an independent event marketing agency
- Salary£40000 - £55000 per annum
We have a current opportunity for an Associate Director- Gaming on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Henley-On-Thames. For further information...
- Salary£40001 - £55000 per annum
We have a current opportunity for an Associate Director on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Henley-On-Thames. For further information about this position plea...
- Salary£35000 - £45000 per annum
We have a current opportunity for a Senior Account Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Henley-On-Thames. For further information abou...